Sweet & simple slaw!
This sweet and crunchy slaw is a doddle to make and goes nicely with burgers, tacos, and buffalo cauliflower (recipe to come later this week).
Ingredients (serves 4-6 as an accompaniment)
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 white cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of molasses (I used pomegranate molasses for this one), maple syrup, or agave
- 2 teaspoons of cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Grate or finely slice the cabbage, rinse well, then drain
- Mix the molasses and cider vinegar together
- Place the cabbage in a large bowl, and mix in the dressing
- Season with pepper to taste